Getting Over Stage Fright Workshop
|“Your workshop was one of the greatest experiences of my life. I truly believe that this weekend marks a new beginning for me.” G.M., Financial Planner|
Getting Over Stage Fright Workshop
If you are plagued by fear and avoidance behaviors associated with speaking or performing in public, then this 2-day Getting Over Stage Fright Workshop is perfect for you! You do not have to continue to suffer with the pain of being afraid to express yourself in front of others.
Marla Genova, M.A., CMC (Certified Master Coach) is the group leader of this powerful 2-day weekend workshop. Marla was mentored by Janet for many years and leads the group with compassion and first-hand knowledge, having suffered from this fear herself. She is dedicated and experienced in helping you get the results you are after: less fear and anxiety and more calm and confidence with speaking or performing. Click here to read testimonials from previous workshops. Click here to schedule a brief call with Marla.
Participants have consistently spoken of the workshop experience as extremely empowering, and even life-changing, providing them with a strong foundation to move beyond the limitations of their fear.
Also, scroll to the bottom of this page to listen to a recording of Janet in a telegathering of past workshop participants discussing their progress since they attended the workshop.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO GET OUT OF THE GETTING OVER STAGE FRIGHT WORKSHOP:
- Reduce your fear and anxiety associated with public speaking or performing
- Learn ways to calm your physical symptoms and empower your mindset when facing this challenge
- Lessen your anticipatory anxiety prior to public speaking and performing events
- Reduce avoidance of public speaking and performing opportunities
|“These classes are the greatest gift I have ever given myself. I only wish I had the courage to do it sooner! Understanding the fear and working through it in a safe, supportive environment has had a positive impact on many areas of my life – not only public speaking!” D.G. Manager, Technology Firm|
Workshop dates 2019:
Only $775 (or less with discount) for 16 hours of intensive, hands-on coaching in a small, safe group!
Payment plans are available.
Held at the Heritage Hotel and Conference Center in Southbury, CT from 9am-6pm on Saturday and Sunday
About the Getting Over Stage Fright Workshop:
The workshop has been designed to be a safe and supportive group environment in which people can work together to move beyond their speaking or performing anxiety. You will greatly benefit from the group support and camaraderie and from doing a variety of hands-on exercises to help you apply what you are learning.
There is an average of 8-12 people in each class and there is much sensitivity and respect for each person, no matter what level of fear you are coming in with. You are never forced or pressured to do all of the speaking or performing exercises, though you are supported and encouraged to do the most you are capable of doing. Your confidentiality is strictly maintained and you can speak with Marla ahead of time if you have any specific concerns about this.
The workshop is distinct from other programs on public speaking in that its exclusive focus is on addressing the fear and anxiety associated with speaking rather than on teaching specific presentation skills. People with performance anxiety in other areas, such as singers, musicians, actors and athletes, have also found the workshop extremely helpful in reducing their fear of performing. People who have more general social anxiety or discomfort have likewise found the workshop very valuable in helping them get beyond the limitations of their fear.
The workshops are held at the Heritage Hotel and Conference Center in Southbury, Connecticut from 9 am – 6 pm on Saturday and Sunday. If you are traveling to the workshop by air, the closest airports are Bradley and Westchester airports, which are approximately a 60-75 minute drive from the hotel.
The tuition for the workshop is $775 (there is a discount for Early Registration). Some companies have reimbursed workshop participants for expenses and we can provide a paid invoice if needed. VISA®, Master Card®, American Express®, and Discover® are accepted, or checks may be sent directly to In The SpotLight, Order page to register for a workshop.. Visit our
Here are just a few of the comments from past group participants:
- “The amount of progress in one weekend is simply unimaginable until you experience it for yourself.”
- “The workshop sharply reduced my fear and gave me the tools to deal with it. I gained much more from this than many other previous therapies.”
- “The books are fantastic, but putting the tools to use in the workshop is really key. I gained so much from the workshop. It has given me real, tangible hope, and that is a powerful thing.”
- “This has been an unbelievable experience. For the first time in 15 years, I feel like I can manage this problem. Thank you!”
- “I cannot express how affirming and life-changing this workshop has been. I’ve found success where I never knew it before and learned techniques that I will carry with me throughout life.”
- “I can’t begin to tell you how much this was exactly what I needed. I’ve taken a lot of seminars and workshops. This was, hands down, the best and most valuable one I’ve ever experienced.”
Watch a brief video from the January 2018 workshop!
We hope you will decide to attend one of this year’s workshops so you can take a very positive and powerful step to making major progress with this challenge. If you have been on the fence about this, we urge you to make the choice to attend – we guarantee, you will not regret it! We have heard so many people in past years say that they only wished they had done the workshop earlier rather than put it off, which is often part of the general avoidance pattern related to this fear (which most of us know all too well).
If you have any questions or concerns about the workshop before signing up, please contact Marla at firstname.lastname@example.org and she would be happy to help you. If you would like some references to contact, please be in touch with Marla and she will provide you with contact information for some past participants who are happy to share their experience with the workshop.
If you know you would like to attend, please do yourself a favor and visit our Order page as soon as possible to sign up. Past participants have repeatedly said this this was one of the best things they have ever done to help them overcome this fear.
There are a limited number of seats and they fill up fast.
Payment plans are available.
Here are just some of the benefits you will receive from participating:
- Having many practice opportunities for speaking or performing in a safe and supportive group setting
- Being among others who fully and deeply understand what you are going through
- Having a chance to share experiences and learn and grow with like-minded others and not feel so alone with this challenge
- Benefiting from group coaching throughout the weekend as you step up to participate in each exercise
- Learning an approach that works to reduce anticipatory anxiety as you await a speaking or performing situation
- Learning how to better manage any anxiousness that arises the moment you step up to speak or perform
- Learning to relax and feel more comfortable in your own skin while speaking or performing
- Learning to be more natural and authentic as a speaker or performer
- Learning to build more confidence and trust in yourself with speaking or performing
- Breaking old, bad habits related to avoidance and learning to do the proper mental preparation so you can clean the slate and have a fresh new start
While we know that Connecticut may be quite a distance for many of you, we can assure you, the workshop is definitely going to be worth the trip. We have heard this many, many times from those who have traveled long distances to come to past workshops, including those who have even traveled from abroad. (The person who has traveled the furthest to come to the workshop thus far came all the way from South Africa!)
The workshop will offer some powerful learning and practice opportunities in a very safe and supportive setting, so that you will be able to take your progress to the next level.
Our goal is to have you strengthen and reinforce using the tools you are learning as much as possible in the workshop so you can more easily access and apply them when you return back home to face any speaking or performing challenges.
We also offer a valuable extra bonus at no extra cost – a follow-up group coaching call 1 and 3 months out from the workshop to help provide continuity of support, connection, and accountability to help you sustain the powerful effects of the workshop.
You will be given much guidance and support for creating a lot of positive speaking or performing experiences in the workshop and sustaining your progress afterward so that you can experience a significant shift in your feelings and experiences with speaking or performing.
In addition to the practice sessions at the workshop, Marla will provide hands-on coaching before and after each exercise. She will also facilitate powerful group discussions to help you learn a much better approach to handle this fear so it becomes much more manageable and more of a non-issue in your life.
It has been a truly powerful and transformative experience for those who have attended past workshops and we know it will be just as powerful and transformative for you, too.
|“This was a life changing experience and I can’t wait to use the tools we learned out in the real world.” J.D., Marketing Director|
One thing to note is that we only have a limited number of spots available for the workshop. The workshop fills up fast at times and we sometimes have to put people on a waiting list, so please don’t delay in signing up.
If you know you would like to attend, visit our Order page as soon as possible to sign up. You can also see if you qualify for an Early Registration Discount when you go to sign up. There are a limited number of seats and they fill up fast.
Payment plans are available.
Attending this workshop is one of the best investments you can make in yourself to help you master this challenge.
And, there is no risk to sign up as we offer a full money-back guarantee if you are not fully satisfied with your experience by the end of the first day.
The most common thing we hear from past participants is the wish that they had just done it earlier rather than delayed coming to the workshop. So, why not learn from the experience of others and reap the benefits from the workshop now, rather than wait?
In Woody Allen’s words, “Eighty percent of success is just showing up!”
We hope you will come to an upcoming workshop and we are sure that this will be one of your most positive and transformative experiences ever!
|“Excellence is really rare in the world and your workshop is truly excellent” D.G., Author, Investor Developer|
Money-Back Guarantee: If you are not fully satisfied after attending the first day of the workshop, you will get a full refund of your tuition.
Cancellation policy for Getting Over Stage Fright Workshops:
Please note that you may transfer your registration to another workshop within the coming year and the cancellation fees below will be reduced by $50.00. If you prefer a refund, the refund request will be honored according to the following time frames:
- Two weeks or more prior to the workshop: $150 cancellation fee
- For the last two weeks prior to the workshop (up to 48 hours prior to the workshop): $200 cancellation fee
- Cancellations within 48 hours of the scheduled workshop: $300 cancellation fee
- There is no refund or credit for “no-shows” the day of the workshop.
In the event you cannot make it to the workshop due to inclement weather, a $75 administrative fee may be charged instead of a cancellation fee.